What makes Dr. Linda Hallman so unique compared to other orthodontists? For starters, Dr. Hallman is a specialist in anatomy, dentistry and orthodontics. Her commitment to Six-Elements Orthodontics ensures you receive a total treatment plan which focuses on the harmonious alignment of facial, dental and jaws as a whole.
Dr. Hallman is one of the rare orthodontists who personally sees every patient – at every visit. Her combined expertise and patient-focused philosophy assures you get the best orthodontic care for your overall health.
Dr. Hallman’s Academic Credentials and Affiliations:
- MS in Orthodontics from University of California, San Francisco
- DDS degree from University of Maryland in Baltimore
- PhD in Anatomy from University of Maryland in Baltimore
- Currently serving as Director of Orthodontics at the Washington Hospital Center
- Specialist on Craniofacial Team at Children's National Medical Center
- Has been practicing in the Washington, DC metropolitan area since 1994
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Six Elements Society
- Member of the American Cleft Palate Association
- Member of the American Dental Association